Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Recurring vomit dreams  (Read 4800 times)

theonewithnopowers

• View Profile
Recurring vomit dreams
« on: September 26, 2013, 04:08:28 AM »
Okay so almost every night this dream has become a nightmare. Sometimes I dream someone vomits, sometimes I vomit or I can taste bile. The vomit is not anything weird like chickens or dishes but it's really disrupting my sleep. Is there anything I can do to stop this?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Recurring vomit dreams
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 10:03:52 AM »
TheOne – When you sleep and dream you let go of your conscious control. An important fact about dreaming is that all the signals for movement while we dream are sent by the sleeping brain to the muscles but are blocked by a part of the brain called the pons. See Sleep paralysis

Remember that our life depends and arises from our core self, whereas our ego and personality are all the time upheld and given life by what flow from what is largely unconscious. So the movements that the dream process gives rise to are for our benefit, and are not a threat. But when this spontaneous movement breaks through to dreams or consciousness many people are frightened of it and rush to the doctor to sedate it. See Life’s Little Secrets; Reaction to the unconscious

So the waking you is being shown by the Core you that you have a lot of traumatic emotions that need to be got rid of. In Life’s Little Secrets it explains how this might be done. Or while awake put your finger down your throat to start the gag reflex and follow through on the feelings it produces.

Tony