Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Marilyn Monroe  (Read 5642 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Marilyn Monroe
« on: October 09, 2013, 04:17:24 AM »
As I was falling asleep last night I heard a voice say "I have a surprise for you."

In my dream was a giant wall in front of me...some people went up and hung a bright multi colored woven rug on the wall...it was huge and covered the whole wall and draped over the floor."

Next I went into a dark apartment where I had the task of cleaning a giant toilet and soiled sheets off a giant bed.

Next I see a woman, it looks like me. and a man having sex...him on top...might be an ex boyfriend.  My body is white and his is grey for some reason in the dream I think of Marilyn Monroe.

Next the white woman is walking, a mechanical robot man in back of her....holding her shoulders and taking marching steps....in effect marching her onward...in front of her, in front of her face, is a drawing of a cat by Yoko Ono that I recently saw in the New York Times.  The robot man almost looked like a camera.

I woke up thinking about Marilyn and how she continually exposed herself in order to gain external love and approval...and how that caused her a great deal of pain and suffering.  She needed to love and approval of herself so that the same from others was secondary.

The subsequent night I had a dream that a school bus was waiting at the end of my driveway in the dark. It's lights were off.  I do not know if it was arriving or leaving.  A bright light was on in the middle of the bus and there was a child lit in white standing on the bus.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 12:17:24 PM by Christine »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Marilyn Monroe
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 11:47:10 AM »
Chris – Hearing a voice like that is a sure sign that your core self is breaking through to communicate with you. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/hallucinations/

So the surprise I presume is the woven rug – plus. The impression I get is that the rug is an image of all your present life experience. It is all you have woven as your life, and is colourful. It is a great encouragement.

There is still work to be done though with the giant toilet and bed. I do not know what that work is unless you explore it. But it is probably to do with relationships and cleaning up means of dealing with your waste – emotions and stuff that needs to be let go of. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/giant/

Your associations with Marilyn are a great clue to what needs to be let go of. And the mechanical man is probably about the built in mechanical impulses that direct you. Sorry about all the links but it saves time in explaining. See - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/conditioned-reflexes-or-responses/

The camera association is also so helpful, for it suggests that things experienced are recorded and can through the magic of our mind become alive again.

The school bus has a mass of associations for you that I cannot guess at, but obviously it has connections with education and the child in white in the light might just be a new beginning for you.

Tony