Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Devil.  (Read 5024 times)

MatureSkunk

• View Profile
The Devil.
« on: October 15, 2013, 11:44:55 AM »
So, I had a dream, where I was in a catholic school for boys, and it was night and a bit dark, with only some candles far away in a wall. I was in a big hall, and I see a lot of priests walking around in that big hall, all covered with a hoddie that made it impossible to see their faces. One of that priests comes to me, and says with a very monstrous voice "You're next", then he takes off the hoddie and I see that it was the devil himself. With a red skin and some big horns.
Please help me I have been thinking about the meaning of this for weeks!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: The Devil.
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 08:27:09 AM »
MatureSkunk – Being in the Catholic School shows an influence from a Catholic viewpoint. Most Church teachings make all such things into external realities when they are internal realities. So there is no such thing as an external Devil, but there is one created in our dreams. As such it is a symbol of something in ourselves.

I believe that your dream is saying that if you are not careful you will be caught by the very thing that poses as a way to freedom – the priests.

If you explore your dream and face the Devil you will find it is all your own emotions, and sometimes emotions that are missed up with sexual repression.

Tony