Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Flash dream? a special kind?  (Read 5383 times)

ToBeAware

• View Profile
Flash dream? a special kind?
« on: October 17, 2013, 06:26:35 PM »
I haven't often had Flash Dream but I am curious about them.

For me they have happened just as a fall asleep, or I am not really asleep but almost there, but I have a strong feeling, a feeling I cannot really tell in Words, I need to have time to learn to know it. The two times I've had this kind of dream the feeling has been not positive.

The first was when I was into my divorce some years ago, in the bed just Before sleeping we hug, and my flashdream appear. it is a rat running out a slightly open door, inside from where it comes is Bright light.

The next was some Days ago. I had a bad feeling and couldn't understand why it was in the way it was. So actually I thought, well, let's sleep I might Dream to understanding. And very much more quickly than I expected, a flashdream showed a spider on a rotten Woodblock, moving quickly. I reacted physically direct, my reflection was very hard, like when I see snakes and jumps Three meter in real, but this in bed without body-control since I was recently asleep.

read the dictionary about spider and can find my feeling fit to - to eat or be eaten.

But just this flashes, they are like not really a Dream,I have been very awake directly after them, they like hit me. is their kind some typical Quick-fix for make my feeling more visible to me. And how they appear? Are they typical, is there more to know/understand about them??

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Flash dream? a special kind?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 10:04:20 AM »
ToBeAware – I have experienced many of them, if your description is what I think they are. It is the state of not really being asleep that brings them on, but only in some people. They are caused by the same process as causes dreams, but might be better called break-outs. But if you read http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/hallucinations/ it will explain how these things happen.

It is break-out of our unconscious content into out waking self – very useful if you can handle it. See http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/lifes-little-secrets/

Tony