Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Space Swimming  (Read 4824 times)

touchingthevoid

• View Profile
Space Swimming
« on: October 20, 2013, 04:17:32 PM »
I was relaxing on the edge of a swimming pool in my own garden although I don't have a pool there in real life. The swimming pool wasn't filled with water but with cosmic space/universe/stars. My feet were hanging over the edge and I was wearing slippers. I was a bit clumsy or careless with the slippers and the one on my right foot fell off making me think I had lost it for good. It didn't fall into space but it floated because it was made of cork. I wanted to save the slipper so I jumped in with all my clothes on to fetch it. It felt as if I was swimming in clear and clean water before I got out of the pool again. As I stood on the pool edge I noticed that my clothes weren't very wet or heavy as I would have expected after a swim. I hadn't lost anything from the pockets of my clothes like keys or buttons, although I thought about that while swimming.
I woke up and remembered the importance of all symbolism in this dream but I don't really know how to link all the symbols to understand it. I didn't have strong feelings or fears in this dream everything just happened as it did and I was mostly observing everything that went on even though I was actively jumping in and swimming.
Any ideas about this dream and why I woke up thinking it was so very important to try and understand the meaning behind it?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Space Swimming
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 09:06:18 AM »
TouchingTheVoid – It is very important, because you are on the edge of taking the next step in evolution, the next step in the process of maturing.

Your dream shows you on the edge of slipping into the inner world of Life. It shows you that nothing is taken away from you, and yet you are in the innermost part of you that many are terrified to enter. They are frightened because they fear all will be taken away – like keys.

The important thing is that you haven’t yet clicked on the images in your dream. Dream images are like icons on a computer screen – they do not come alive until you click on them. See http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/clicking-on/

Tony

touchingthevoid

• View Profile
Re: Space Swimming
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 10:24:47 PM »
Thank you Tony, for taking the time to interpret my dream. As I was typing the post I actually got some clearer sense of what the dream was trying to tell me. Didn't understand the concern about the stuff in my pockets though.
I also want to thank you for your beautiful website, it is such a rich source and sure helps me understand my slumbering essence.