Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Same person falling down stairs again and again  (Read 5511 times)

ToBeAware

• View Profile
Same person falling down stairs again and again
« on: October 17, 2013, 06:02:26 PM »
Long time since last time, I've had simple Dreams I've understand for a while, this anyhow, gives me some questions. A short memory from the Dream this night.

In my Dream I am seeing this as I see a Movie: on the stairs into a/my home, it is outside, is a person, I recognize her from past time not friend not enemy, it was just the same place where we educated. She was a bit slow in her mind and her body was a bit wrinkled, but she could manage Life with a Little help. As she comes up the not very high stairs, she falls down from them and she links up again and fall down again. I'm not sure whether she is falling herself or if "the house" doesn't let her in.

Why falling many times? I she a part of me? or, as she is outside, could she be someone I try, to let in to my "home"/,myself?

She doesn't fit to be my boyfriend from how she were when we educated, but his ache is able to be long-time body-trouble , and that is a worry.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Same person falling down stairs again and again
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 08:27:20 AM »
ToBeAware – We sometimes have dreams like this when we look at ourselves and think we are getting old.

The dream starts by saying you need educating about this issue. I believe it is saying that you can get up and no harm is done. You are a survivor. Also see to see what the character in the dream means to you - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/characters-or-people-in-dreams/

Tony