Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream about an Unknown lover?  (Read 4935 times)

RebelTheGrynch

• View Profile
Dream about an Unknown lover?
« on: October 22, 2013, 07:45:46 PM »
I'll start this off by saying I'm Black, 15 and I'm in home school. I also can't remember everything about the dream, just some key parts.

In dream:
So I met this girl over at my grandmothers house. She was white, I think she was brunette also. I remember her name being Adriana (such a beautiful name man). Anyways, we sat at my gma's house for a while and just talked and laughed and flirted, eventually she left and we started texting each other. I remember this certain text she sent me in particular, it read "You should call me and ask me xoxo" So I called her and asked her out.

From this point on everything was pretty much a blur, I just know when I woke up at felt like I was in love with her and wanted to see her very bad. As I'm writing this I feel still a certain way towards "Adriana". I'm also pretty sure I've never met a girl named Adriana in my life... so yeah. Any idea what this means?

Edit: I have strong feelings for a girl in the real world, she is Hispanic though, Adriana could have possibly been mixed but I'm not sure as her face was a blur.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 02:50:48 AM by RebelTheGrynch »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream about an Unknown lover?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 08:56:56 AM »
RebelTheGrynch – Cherish the love you have – for anybody. Adriana is a beautiful image of the love that flows through you. Although it probably does not represent a real person in the world, it is nevertheless about the reality of what you hold in you.

When you can, let Adriana show you how to express that love to others. You will find that as you add more years to your life love will grow. At the moment it is like a bud and it has the possibility of flowering and producing seeds. It may get hurt, but remember Adriana. See http://dreamhawk.com/relationship-sex/ages-of-love-2/

Tony