Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Strange dream about my grandfather  (Read 4740 times)

Tanya119

• View Profile
Strange dream about my grandfather
« on: October 29, 2013, 10:05:26 AM »
I had a very strange dream last night. I was back home originaly from Ukraine and i was walking down stairs of the old appartament that we used to live in. We walked past a few people that we knew but not from the time when i was very young only a few years back. These people i didnt like and couldnt understand why they were there. As me my mum and my sister came down the stairs and went out side we were facing away fron the building and she was trying to show me and my mum something on that seemed what to look like an ipad and then in the refelection of it she said look there is our grandfather can you see him so i turned around and i saw him waving from a window he looked happy and how i remembered him over 10 years ago i started to cry really bad because he has passed and i was very happy to see him i honestly thought for a moment that he was alive. I woke up in histerics and i was crying in real life. I was just wondering what does this dream mean. I havent dreamed about my grandparents in a very long time and i cant remember last time i was that happy in real life or dream.

mikey

• View Profile
Re: Strange dream about my grandfather
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 10:54:17 AM »
hi.
one of my favourite sayings,"not until a bond is broken,is the bond truly felt"
I think this is relevant to your dream,
you are re-visiting the scene of some aspect of your past,especially as you were heading downwards,
perhaps to find some sort of closure or emotional release,may be about your grand dad,
if it is about release of emotions surrounding that time in your life albeit repressed emotions ,then the dream has done its job,by taking you back ,the people that you did not like & didn't know why they were there ,may be metaphors for the  unconscious blockages put in place to conceal your pain,
to some ,what lies beyond death is pure conjecture,i don't know your beliefs but the dream would seem to reflect a truth,that at the very least your grand dad is really happy & ok,that may be his gift to you.
I may be totally off the mark ,but I hope something I have said is of use to you.
regards mikey

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com