Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Breathtaking stars  (Read 4934 times)

Ruby

• View Profile
Breathtaking stars
« on: October 23, 2013, 11:02:42 PM »
Hello,

I wanted to share one on my most pleasant dreams.

I am in a meadow at the top of a hill at night. I lay with a group of people that I do not know . They are the so-called people of good company . One of these boy is “destined” for me and I am very skeptical about it. I take the whole bunch of the upper classes with mild contempt .
We are looking at the stars. They are amazingly beautiful. The whole sky is covered with them, glistening and shimmering as if they were made of glitter. We fall silent for a moment to admire them - the view is really breathtaking. I break the silence saying something about their beauty and “my” boy replies. I say something about the fact that the stars are priceless, as I know that he is very rich and I want to make him feel bad, but then I realize that actually he did not mean anything about their price. I was only prejudiced and unfairly, I wanted to make fun of him. This causes that I look at him again and see an new person. At the same time I am totally captivated by the stars.
After waking up, I felt that the dream was as real as the reality to which I woke up and I was still impressed by the beauty of the stars.

What could it mean?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Breathtaking stars
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 09:22:38 AM »
Ruby – Looking at the stars is looking at the face of the Creative Force in our lives. See http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/god-and-the-big-bang-are-the-same/

Of course you are only seeing something like the cover of a book. To know what is held beneath the cover you need to explore your dream. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-understanding-your-dreams/ As I wrote to someone recently, dreams arise from the non-rational level of our mind and so cannot be thought about by the rational ‘word’ thinking mind.

Your dream also points out something about you, that you are being judgemental. That might be okay in some situations, but is not okay in your inner world of dreams. In that world we are everything. Fortunately you realise that in the dream – “I look again and see a new person.”

All dreams are real in their own dimension – and your dream reveals a doorway to seeing even more than you saw already. Try being the stars and take time to allow feelings, images and wonder arise in you.

Tony