Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Odd Death  (Read 5601 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Odd Death
« on: November 05, 2013, 03:33:01 AM »
I am looking down from the sky...above what seems to be a white waterfall with a distinct line going horizontally across the edge.  Under the line a bright red x and above the line my signature with my nickname and last name.  I hear a voice say "This is where she died" and a finger from the sky points to the x.  "Her body was never found.  This is what she left you."

I then am standing...to the left of me a greyish woman sitting in a chair her back to me.  She seems to be wearing large gold earrings....maybe the shape of a twisted crueler....or they might be her long earlobes.  In front of her/us is a slab of thin square rectangular whitish marble...on top a few small grey books and a grey apple.  It looks what might be on a child's school desk.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Odd Death
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 08:03:36 AM »
Chris – I feel strongly that the dream is saying, “This is what you were left with from you past.” Also you had to sign above the line to acknowledge you received the message. The ‘body’ of that life has not been found yet – but it can be in time.

But there is a great promise in the dream despite the message ‘this is where she died’. The promise is the waterfall; a great torrent of life energy that you can find if you dare – and it is worth daring because it will wash all the past away.

The last part of the dream is, I feel, the ‘body that was never found’. She has her back to you because there is still a level of resistance to knowing. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/defence-mechanisms/

Tony

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 12:38:25 AM »
Thank you Tony.  It seems like I am one the way to knowing and accepting something about myself...in relation to my body...and connecting my body to my head.

Last night the end of a dream I had was that I was lying naked on top of myself in a twin bed...looking at my face...my face was turned away from me and her eyes...were not looking at me...she had freckles all over her face.  I wanted to kiss her lips.  I heard someone coming and stood up to put on a long beautiful blue halter dress...saying "I will do that later."

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 08:23:11 AM »
Chris – I am looking forward to hearing what happens later. Sounds like a very big shift.

Tony