Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tongue  (Read 5679 times)

Melissa

• View Profile
Tongue
« on: December 26, 2010, 07:49:22 PM »
In my dream I was engaged in a steamy situation and during a very passionate kiss his tongue falls off in my mouth.  I woke up in shear panic, calmed myself and fell back to sleep.  I have the same dream again with the tongue falling off in my mouth during a passionate kiss only with a different man and this time I wake up crying.   

I can't find anything posted anywhere about another persons tongue falling off in your mouth.

Please help me. I am creeped out and have been struggeling to shake this uneasy feeling that has been lingering over me it is dark and heavy and I'm sad but I don't know why...

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Tongue
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 01:04:41 PM »
Melissa – I can see what you mean, so I have upgraded the entry about the tongue.

In your dream the tongue obviously is being used for a sexual pleasure or purpose. So the fact that it falls off suggests a real loss. Also you were with a different man each time. As the tongue is used as a form of penis in kissing, it shows some difficulty – probably unconscious about this type of sexual pleasure.

I suppose the question is what feelings did you have about it? Was it some form of damage you did? Did you want his penis to keep – penis envy? Or were there other feelings? It would be useful to ask yourself what you want to do with the men’s penises now you have them. And do not be afraid to fantasy.

Considering that kissing is the very first form of love making – the baby at the breast – it could be a form of thumb sucking. Sex is sometimes seen as that. Not really a real relationship, but a form of comforting thumb sucking.

Tony