Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Alligator  (Read 4597 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Alligator
« on: November 15, 2013, 03:56:50 AM »
1.  My son or another teenage boy sitting upright legs splayed out on a floor.  "Why did you touch my penis twice when I could have done it for myself?" he says.

2.  I am working in a bank with lots of women.  We are all white and wearing white clothes.  A tall dark man comes in and approaches a teller window.  I am standing in front of the teller window next to the man on his right.  There is a small sign on the window about earning a 10.9 percent interest rate.  He turns to me and says "what about the 10.9 percent or tell me about the 10.9 percent."  The woman behind the teller window gives me a rectangular ticket.

Next I am standing with a small group of the women looking at an Avon (beauty products) catalog.  I thumb through the catalog but instead see pictures of plus size women wearing black clothes and I say "Ahhh...Avon" and walk out of the bank.

3.  In front of me is a person/creature about my size.  If there is a person in there or under there...it is covered by an alligator.  It is light purple or lavender in color., has long legs standing upright on two of them and the head, while not upright, is curved around my neck its long snout lying on its right breast or chest.  It is not scary at all but looks sturdy and powerful to me.

These three snippets were all I remembered from my dreams last night.  Somewhere before number three I heard a voice say "Now can you do this?"

« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 04:03:56 AM by Christine »

Christine

• View Profile
Re: Alligator
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 04:23:04 AM »
Tony,  I am thinking that this is about my competitive nature and how it has hurt me and my relationships.  Chris