Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: pre-birth memories  (Read 7179 times)

srabi@sbcglobal.net

• View Profile
pre-birth memories
« on: November 11, 2013, 03:27:56 PM »
I recall in vivid detail the planning of this life. I also remember the last moments of my previous life, death and entrance into that heavenly realm of planning. It was like planning a trip/vacation to a foreign destination. I remember asking to ascend and others wanting the same after I asked. It was as if I conceived the idea and it went out to others to choose as well. So many more details. I need to write a book. I planned this. I am looking for the scribe/writer/sage who is here to help me. I need direction, encouragement and questions pertaining to these memories to create a novel of profound truth to assist others in their life paths. Where are you, my friend. I am ready to write and go beyond the bounds of the accepted norms of society.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: pre-birth memories
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 08:18:39 AM »
Well Scrabi - This is the place to try out your writing. It is also easy to publish on Smashwords or Amazon Kindle, so    go for it.

Tony

srabi@sbcglobal.net

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 10:39:25 AM »
Thank you, Tony.

srabi@sbcglobal.net

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 10:36:34 AM »
Thank you for fixing the problem with my log in, Tony. I have only a few minutes before I have to get ready for work, but I will log in again this evening and begin sharing my memories. I look forward to this venture and your assistance in the creation of my novel. Your feedback will help me clarify any questions that arise which I will enumerate on. Thank you so much!! Susan

srabi@sbcglobal.net

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2013, 11:58:01 AM »
Good Morning Tony,

I will begin with my earliest recollection. It's a doozy! I recall the last moments of my previous life. I was in my room. It looked like a boudoir, a room filled with all my belongings; perfumes, cosmetics, knick knacks and such. I was getting dressed, putting on a frilly dress complete with bodice and under skirt. I went outside to walk with my girlfriend on the cobbled street. I saw a handsome man, dressed in top hat and long black coat and suit, and I couldn't stop staring. Then she told me to stop looking at him as it was too forward of me to do. I turned away and we continued down our cobbled path. We came upon a bridge, which was made out of round smooth stones bound together with some type of cement. All of a sudden we were startled by a man angrily careening down the street in his horse drawn carriage. He was looking at me in such anger and heading toward me with such purpose that my girlfriend pushed me out of the way. Unfortunately her push sent me over the bridge and into the deep cold waters that flowed beneath it. I didn't know how to swim and simply sunk in the depths of the water. I held my breath as long as I could, but eventually the need to inhale was overwhelming and I took a breath of cold water into my aching lungs. As I did this, I popped out of my body and looked upwards towards a bright light. As I let go of the body I had come accustomed to being in, I felt a peace so strong and someone reached out of the beam of light and grabbed my ethereal hand. As she drew me up towards the heavens and out of the river, I stopped to look behind me at the scene I had left. My girlfriend was distraught and crying, reaching toward the rushing waters. I could tell she felt awful about what she had done and floated to her, trying to comfort her and let her know I was alright. My guide told me she couldn't hear me so I relinquished my ties to that realm and followed her upwards into the light. As we soared higher, the light became brighter with golden hues. We entered into the heavenly realm and I saw other souls going about their business. There seems to be an empty space in my memory here, then I began planning for this life. I was approached by different entities/people who offered choices for the next incarnation. Seemingly odd choices at times, like would I like pain and that there would be medications to help deal with it. For some reason, I was not very aware of what the many options offered to me actually meant. I was in a state of confusion. I accepted the offer of pain for some karmic reason and moved further in the "line of options" to make further choices. There were people sitting at 'etheric' tables and had notepads which they used to jot down choices. It gets a little fuzzy in my memory at this point, but there is so much that went on during this whole process that it all gets jumbled up in no particular order until I find my family. I suddenly become more focused and aware as I approach them, with feelings of being unworthy for some reason. My aunt reaches out to me with love and acceptance and all my cousins are so happy to see me. We embrace, but there are no nerve endings, no mouths to articulate our words. So the embraces are spiritual and our communication is telepathic. I met my first husband and his demeanor was like that of African royalty. I wanted children and asked could I have his. He said yes, but prefaced it with the statement that I had a LOT to learn in a bit of a condescending manner. I looked to my right and there was some type of energy field emitting souls entering into the realm. I saw two males who seemed familiar to me and I reached out to them with my thoughts asking them to be my sons. They responded with great joy and positive affirmations. I then moved to my right again and talked with my closest cousins and their son, who called out to me by name and was so happy to see me. We spoke for a brief moment then I moved on to make more plans.
There's more, but I will stop here as my hands are getting tired....lol...I will add more at a later time. This is a start though.