Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: a white hospital blanket with a cockerel and a hen and a strainer  (Read 4383 times)

annathedreamer

Tony  :)

In the first dream I am looking with M. the manager of the x-ray department at the new white, cotton hospital blanket, which has a painting from me printed (or embroidery?) on it; a cockerel and a hen. ( I am currently painting weather vanes in the form of a rooster with a hen with the idea to help me "wake up")
I am grateful that I managed to have my painting work be used this way.
Then we look at what looks like woolen blankets with a garden pattern woven in it.
I ask her if we will walk through the garden, and she responds that we will not, because of what had happened before; people got bored and then chose to believe that they were chased through the garden.

I used to work in a hospital in Holland as an x-ray technician. Although that is now almost 30 years ago, I still frequently dream about this "dream setting". M., the manager, also frequently has a role in these dreams.

In the second dream I am standing next to a small, long opening in the ground. I have a rusted iron rod in my hand, which I have put into the small opening. The iron rod goes very deep into the ground. Because the opening is small, I cannot see directly what I am doing, yet I can see it in my mind.
I have to "filter" obstacles from deep within, where there is watery mud and so I have to sense where the obstacles are. I believe that I am good at that.
When I sense an obstacle I first believe it is a stone. When I try to lift it out of the mud, I sense that it is larger than a stone, and then I think it is a bucket. I pull it towards the wall, so that I can stick the iron rod in it and lift it out of the hole. When I have lifted it all the way and put it on the ground, I see it is a (stainless?) steel strainer.

Anna
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 04:55:44 PM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: a white hospital blanket with a cockerel and a hen and a strainer
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 08:04:55 AM »
Anna – You are on the right track, and the blockages are the real stuff to remove. They cause all manner of problems such as depression, lowered energy, loss of motivation, and also feeling out of touch with your self, loneliness and many other things.

To undo the spaghetti ball takes real work. See http://dreamhawk.com/news/avoiding-being-my-own-victim/ and http://dreamhawk.com/body-and-mind/the-slow-breath/

Tony