Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream  (Read 4387 times)

Cindy89

• View Profile
Dream
« on: November 15, 2013, 07:13:01 AM »
Hi I'm new so I have no idea where to post a dream. So I am just going to post it here, hope that's okay.
It is my nieces dream. (And I am the aunt spoken of in the dream and am on my way to get married realy.)

I had a dream, that my Aunt was getting married, it was a little confusing though so I'm trying my best to remember
Everything. She was busy getting married in ablue dress , but there was a yellow snake constricting her throat.
She said she can't breath, yet she was still talking and saying I DO.  We couldn't not see that she was suffocating but she said it was getting worse, no one could get the snake off her throat.

I would love to know what this dream means.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 08:59:13 AM »
Hi Cindy – Yes, this is the right place to post your dreams.

Remember Cindy that in dreams we are only using our feelings and memories to create the image of you in your nieces dream. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/questions-2/#Summing

So first of all the dream is most likely about your niece and it is not a bad sign about your marriage. It is saying that you niece has a conflict about getting hitched. Not being able to breathe shows that she has a lot of anxiety about saying yes to marriage – at the moment, because if she is young it is natural to have dreams such as this as she matures.

Tony