Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Looking through the door eye  (Read 4341 times)

annathedreamer

Looking through the door eye
« on: November 18, 2013, 07:22:00 AM »
Tony  :)  apparently I am ready to take a first step to “look” in my dream, although I do not have a clue what I am looking at   ;)

What I remember:
I walk to the door (a house I do not know) and then my twin brother P. is standing in front of the door as well.
I tell him I had the feeling that I better lock the door, which I do not do.
I look through the door eye (magic eye?) and I see a man I do not know in a corridor I do not know.
The man is not waiting for my door; I do not know what he is doing in the corridor.
I tell my twin brother that the man cannot see us.
The next moment the door eye has been enlarged toward a rectangular “door eye” and now we can see through a larger part in the door, still without the man in the corridor being able to look inside.

Then the view changes and we are looking into a living room; I am totally surprised because I cannot explain this change of view which I consider to be impossible, because there is no living room behind the front door, which I tell my twin brother.

The rest of the dream is vague. I know I open the front door and touch the naked back of the man in the corridor with a rope a view (I saw I made an "error", for what I was thinking was a "few") times, by throwing the rope in his direction. Then I close the door again.
Next what I remember is that I am in a room with a man and I learn that part of his family name has “van” in it; I do not know his whole name. ( my family name does not have "van" in it )
I tell the man in English that because of this he must be Dutch, which he acknowledges.

Anna

« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 09:48:38 AM by annathedreamer »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Looking through the door eye
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 09:56:32 AM »
Anna – Looking through the door suggests you are looking into the inner world beyond the body senses. See http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/inner-world/

It is difficult for you to understand what you see because you are still using your thinking mind which is largely word based. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-understanding-your-dreams/

Tony