Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: E-Cigarrettes  (Read 4071 times)

horizen

• View Profile
E-Cigarrettes
« on: November 23, 2013, 09:00:58 PM »
Here is dream my mother had.  She doesn't usually remember her dreams.  She dreamt she was in a large room, large enough to hold lots of people, like an assembly or hall.  It was grey and vacant, with no furniture, no place to sit, nothing at all but filled with lots of people smoking vapor cigarettes or e-cigarettes.  That was all they were doing.  Just a large vacant room with people milling about smoking fake cigarettes. My mother says she was off to the side watching a room full of people doing nothing but smoking.  She recalls wondering why she was there and why there was a room full of people doing nothing but smoking faux cigarettes. 

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: E-Cigarrettes
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 08:40:49 AM »
Horizen – You didn’t say whether your mother smokes, as it would make a difference to the dream meaning.

But I will comment on it as if she doesn’t smoke. First of all she is in a feeling state that can be called a grey state of mind, without much incentive or pleasure in her life. But the interesting thing is the comment that she has, according to the dream, a habit that although it isn’t unhealthy, is nevertheless leaving her in a situation of confusion.

Tony