Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Feel their blood and sweat  (Read 4833 times)

Tastes_Blue

• View Profile
Feel their blood and sweat
« on: November 16, 2013, 11:27:11 AM »
I had a dream last night and have the bigger part sorted out (I think) but  there's a bit at the ending that stood out very clearly that I feel is an emphasised message ... it's clinging to me today and I'm hoping someone might be able to help with it.

The basic dream was that a group of us were staying at the house of someone I was really close to but is out of my life. She left so we could stay there for a while. (Easy to analyse I think.)

The part I battle with is near the end ... she called to ask how everything was going and then said: "you know you've made it as an athlete when you smell other people's sweat and blood on your training clothes". I asked why and she says it's because people then borrow your clothes to wear.

The person in question is actually an athlete so that part fits. And she makes frequent appearances in my dreams. But that last bit doesn't even fit with the rest of the dream.

Any thoughts?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Feel their blood and sweat
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 09:27:36 AM »
TastesBlue – I think you are forgetting the power of your inner life. See http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/inner-world/

So we often forget that we are all dual creatures with not only a limited personality and body but also a core self that had infinite potential. See - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/what-we-need-to-remember-about-us-3/#DualBeing 

So in our inner world your dream makes sense. It is saying that all the efforts you have made in your life as a participating in the human race, efforts that cost you sweat and blood - and some tears too if I guess right – are all there in your clothes; to quote “They can depict the stance or attitudes we use to meet other people or special situations such as work or danger; protection, such as might be given by our feelings of reserve, shyness, anxiety or aggressiveness in fending off sexual or other advances. They can also indicate a period or phase of ones life when you wore those clothes, and so associate with the activities, problems, or things you were experiencing at that time. But also the triumphs and realisations you have achieved.”

Also in your inner world you constantly influence others - Other people’s clothes worn by dreamer: The social attitudes, responses and perhaps way of life we have adopted from others. They might indicate that you are either being influenced by that person, or you admire who they are and are changing.

So your wise advisor was telling you to be aware how you influence others through your example and life.

Tony

Tastes_Blue

• View Profile
Re: Feel their blood and sweat
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 09:04:04 AM »
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply! Honestly, I never even considered any of those explanations. Most definitely now that I look at it they relate to a time in my life when my blood and sweat contributed to that person's success but then also that I admire them. I think the dreams's telling me something about the success I want. THANK YOU!