Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: suicide  (Read 5762 times)

mikey

• View Profile
suicide
« on: November 25, 2013, 11:19:56 AM »
hi tony,
 dream about a suicide,
i have read your entry on suicide especially the foreknowledge you had, i don't have a problem with this as it is something I have  myself, what woke me up to dreams in the first place,
I understand that as you say , the images in dreams are usually aspects of oneself , but with this particular dream I am struggling & would appreciate your help if you have the time.
the dream.
I am walking down a corridor, the whole place seems to bit lit with a golden sepia type light,
I see a female , she has strapped a metal bed to the wall to which some electric wires are connected,
she is going to electrocute herself , by leaning against it,
I saw & felt a terrible sadness surrounding her,
I say to her, please don't do this , because I love you,
I realised that saying that, was a waste of words she was determined to go through with it,& there was nothing anyone could do to stop it.
I am not consciously aware of anyone in my life that is showing signs of desperation,
nor am I aware of any inner neglect of feminine aspects,
in fact have had  dreams in this area which seem to imply we are getting on ok,
I am sure you know what I mean.
I am a little troubled ,,dreams I have experienced with this golden sepia light have turned out to be those ones that contain that de je vu ,in that they cant be worked out logically , only when it happens does  the dream goes ping!
the metal bed strapped to the wall with electrodes, this reminded me of some sort of torture device,
recall seeing that in that in the  movie  Rambo or something ,
I am not sure what this dream is telling me ,am I so out of touch with myself ?
look forward to any thoughts.
rgds mikey

Christine

• View Profile
Re: suicide
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 10:10:04 AM »
Mikey,

The dream seems to be a reflection of where you are right now.  You value your own feminine aspects and want to keep them.

The hallway represents some sort of a passage.  Maybe the other person and her situation, whoever she represents, your own lack of control over others.

It feels like you need to keep your own feminine aspects for yourself, whether or not others choose to keep them.  Of course we prefer that they do...to validate, support and mirror those qualities back to us.  If another chooses not to keep them...you can still keep yours for yourself. 

Maybe you have been feeling some sadness about a lack of support from others in regards to your feminine qualities.

Chris

mikey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 11:58:32 AM »
hi christine,
many thanks for your thoughts.
i read a line in a book , which seemed to resonate something in regard to this dream ,
"sometimes you have to make sacrifices,as you can't save everyone"
i believe i have to let something go,something that can never  be realized,
& need to concentrate on what can be done,not what i cant, if that makes sense.
that is the lesson i feel this dream is showing me,something i can fully relate to.

mikey.

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 12:02:38 PM »
Thank you for sharing.  That is actually exactly what I needed to read this morning in regards to what I need to let go of!