Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Beautiful gift  (Read 5805 times)

Midlander

• View Profile
Beautiful gift
« on: December 30, 2010, 12:05:17 PM »
Last night I dreamt that I received a beautiful gift through the post from my friend (in waking life - the friend I love very much whom I haven't seen for a long time because he's been ill). The gift was held in a transparent wrap on which he'd written a lovely message but when I removed the wrap, I realised I could no longer read the message and would need to place it over the box again to see it. The box was a very beautiful, padded and embroidered work of art. The hinges were half way down so that, when I opened it, it had two sections of equal depth. In each section were lots of small, individually wrapped gifts. I picked one up and could feel that it was a small geod from the left hand section and instantly knew that all the gifts were crystals. (My friend knows I love crystals). I was very moved that he had taken the time to wrap each of these many small crystals. There was also an exquisite, hand stitched label, with my name and a message, made at a special shop where I knew the owners  (not in waking life); at first I thought the label was from them but realised that he'd got them to make the label.

Then I was temporarily staying in a dormitory with a number of people; almost as if there were a military connection. I realised that I hadn't brought the box with me and would have to wait until I returned home to look at it again.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 12:14:12 PM by Midlander »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Beautiful gift
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 10:53:24 AM »
Midlander – This is a very different dream than some of the others I have seen, and how lovely it is.

The lovely message seems to be about the quality of the dream and the dream state – if you unwrap it you may lose the message. You would have to be in that wonderful state where dreams can really speak to you.

And what a gift. It appears you have gained a greater assurance of being loved, and I feel that is the gift, given and prepared with such care. I would be useful to see this as something you have achieved and not simply link it to your friend. Although of course there is a link. The old story of paradox.

Then of course back to the world of waking, where you would have to return to the world of dreams to claim the box.

There is also the question of your friend’s illness. How ill is he – or has he been? The reason I ask is that the gifts given are so good – crystals last forever – that I wonder if this was something he felt while ill, or is it a gift given as he is preparing to depart?

Tony

Midlander

• View Profile
Re: Beautiful gift
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 01:50:41 PM »
Tony, I've sent you a private message, when you have time to look as I don't want to share details about my friend's illness on the open forum.
Many thanks!