Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My GF's Dream  (Read 5718 times)

Hiroyuk1

• View Profile
My GF's Dream
« on: December 01, 2013, 08:03:22 AM »
My galfriend is working abroad, China specifically. She dreamed that we were together. Now it makes me paranoid and curious. I'm thinking if that means I'm going to die. Or if ever it means something. Will somebody explain to me and help me with this? I'm scared to die. Thanks in advance.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: My GF's Dream
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 10:00:07 AM »
Hiroyuk1 – Her dream doesn’t mean any such thing. Please read to understand dreams - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/questions-2/#Summing

Obviously your fear of death is common, in every moment of our life we face the possibility of death. In fact we only live because we are constantly dying. Our body is all the time dying as thousands of cells die, and in doing so the new and living body can continue. If we allow ourselves to realise that it illustrates the meaning of the phoenix – it is consumed by the flames, and yet it arose anew. We have the fire of life within us, we eat and feed the fire that consumes us and gives birth to us continuously. It is the warmth of our body, the warmth, even passion, of our emotions and that is life – continuous through death.

Example: This was not a dream, but a direct perception during sleep. I saw that a large part of my being was dying, and another part coming to life. Andy

In all the universe death is followed by a new life - a resurrection.

Tony

Hiroyuk1

• View Profile
Re: My GF's Dream
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 12:09:56 PM »
What do you mean a large part is dying? You mean my girlfriend is dying instead of me? I don't get it. Please explain. I hope nothing bad will happen to both of us. Or is she leaving me in the near future? Someone give me a good explanation.  ???