Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sleeping on a plane  (Read 4924 times)

Kathryn28

• View Profile
Sleeping on a plane
« on: December 28, 2013, 07:57:20 AM »
Hi I have just woken from a dream about being on a plane journey. I am lying back in my sets covered over trying to go to sleep, which may suggest long haul, but I suddenly become aware of the motion of the plane abd the sound of the engines.  Suddenly the pilot increases the engine speed and I begin to wonder why he would do that if we are cruising? I then think maybe there is a problem and suddenly my mind goes into overdrive, we are thousands of feet in the air with nothing below., etc. I glance out of tge window and see water and I think it would be better to crash into water than a mountain.  Then I think there is no point in worrying as there is nothing I can do! I try to relax and let fate take over. I don't remember anything after that until I am in an airport paying for the car park where my car has been stored whilst away.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Sleeping on a plane
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 10:06:06 AM »
Kathryn - This is a flight, a journey, a long haul into your inner world of dreams. It often starts with a test to see if you have courage and perseverance. So you face death and decide to try to relax and let fate take over. That is the response needed. It is the attempt to control our whole life that is the real killer of our own enormous potential. All the positive thinking in the world has no effect - but the surrender to the power within can change your whole life. Obviously it is a balance between control and surrender, not simply being in control.

That is the first step of initiation into a new life. You entered the everyday world again easily at the end of your dream. See http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/inner-world/ and http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/control-controlled-controlling/

Tony