Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Mississippi and A Giant Rabbit  (Read 5589 times)

Christine

• View Profile
The Mississippi and A Giant Rabbit
« on: December 29, 2013, 12:47:56 AM »
I am working in an office and I get a phone call telling me that I need to let a co-worker know what my schedule is.

I leave the office...driving...my brother in the back seat of my car.  I stop at the entrance to a bridge...the bridge is out...I see water...choppy looking small waves... but drive ahead anyway.  My brother is thrown to the front seat of the car, the car sinks, the water feels heavy, my brother staring at me like what the hell happened and I unlock my seat belt, swim to shore my brother behind me.   My brother leaves.

I am going to a bakery with my sister, she is dressed in all black.  I show her where I had the car accident, which is next to the bakery.  In the bakery it is dark and I am on the phone talking to the insurance company.  They say yes we got the report.  I say I do not understand what happened...my eyes saw water and my mind was thinking and seeing bridge, I went ahead anyway.  The insurance agent says yes this happens quite a lot along the Mississippi (River).

My sister and I walk into an auditorium like room, chairs in rows and an open space up front as if there will be a performance or presentation.  I sit with her among other people, we are all dressed in black, music starts, I go up front to dance with others and my sister refuses to join me and then leaves.

On the way out I stop and look at items on a table.  Mini desserts and hand drawn Christmas cards...the artist is sitting at the table selling them.  I pick up and look at a box of greeting cards.  On the card is a single line drawing of a rabbit sort of lying on the floor...it's sex organs are clearly visible and colored in.  It has pink ovaries with white eggs inside of them and a light blue penis or fetus in its stomach.  Underneath the drawing is a caption with a lot of the letters missing.  The rest of the letters are I's, O's, U's. 

I am thinking that I like the cards, but I already sent mine out.  I think I could send people two cards but I put the box down.

(Before the dream...I had another which I cannot remember all of...I was stealing diamonds, trying to get away with my cohorts, a white nun's clothing covered by a black sheer cloth, trying to jump from a white plane to the yellow wing of another and failing....then finding the car and driving to the bridge).

« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 07:53:03 AM by Christine »

Christine

• View Profile
Re: The Mississippi and A Giant Rabbit
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 10:27:19 AM »
Tony,

I am not sure but subsequent dreams are pointing me to the overall idea that my female receptivity ( discernment damaged by trauma) sometimes obstructs my ability to make the best decisions for me.

Chris