Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Evil dogs want to attack me but they cant  (Read 10760 times)

Landimunnik

• View Profile
Evil dogs want to attack me but they cant
« on: September 28, 2011, 01:01:20 AM »
I dream i was on a old farm it were very dusty. Then i saw a few cocerspaniel dogs they are black and white and they look very evil and they want to attack me but they cant then i saw a greydain with the other dogs he is also black and white and evil looking but the one side of his body were burned and he also want to attack me. I was sceard so i turnd around and walked away but i could hear the behind me. Then there was a fence and I climb over and went in an old white house that was empty.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Evil dogs want to attack me but they cant
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 01:18:25 PM »
Landimunnik – I feel again and again that people need educating as too how their mind works, and that is far more important for many people that maths. So I feel it necessary to say things over and over, and ask people to read - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/what-we-need-to-remember-about-dreaming/

Here is a little bit of that feature: So I feel a need to point out some facts about life – your life.

Some Facts about Dreaming and Life
1.   Dreams are a magical mirror in which your innermost hopes, longings, fears/terrors and genius are made real. They are made real as external environments, people, animals and relationships. Unfortunately this wonderful virtual reality world is usually felt as dealing with other people, as externals, like something that can damage us, or something like the Devil that can possess us. But the greatest truth I have found in exploring dreams – not interpreting them – is that we are alone with ourselves in the world of our dream. If we can acknowledge and admit that our terrors we dream are actually our past hurts that we have not faced presenting themselves for us to heal; that the ghosts and demons that can rampage about our night are embodiments of our fears and ideas presented to us as truths; that our wonderful visions and insights are an expression of our own infinite potential, then we can walk a pathway to finding what we really are. Audio Introduction to Exploring a Dream.

So please learn to face your fears, they are only emotions. If you do not face them they will continue to scare you.

Tony

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 10:23:04 AM »
By the way - The empty white house is a sign that you know a way to deal with your fears. It is empty because it is not filled with memories and old patterns of behavior.

Sorry if I was a bit preachy yesterday.

Tony

Landimunnik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 11:17:41 PM »
Hi Tony, thanx now I anderstand and Im glad to learn more about my dreams. Yolandi

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 01:10:12 PM »
Thanks for replying. I mean it.

Tony