Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Party  (Read 6883 times)

BeachGirlForever

• View Profile
Party
« on: October 04, 2010, 10:16:21 PM »
Hi, im interested in what my dream means! i cant figure it out.
In my dream im in my room, making out with my ex-boyfriend, who is now my best friend. He is pressing me against the wall, kissing me. All im wearing is a pair of shorts and a bikini top. He also gives me a hickey on my collarbone. By the way all this is happening at a party which is being held at my house. A few minutes later he disappears, i guess he left, because my boyfriend just arrived at the party. He comes to my room and i throw on a shirt, quickly before he can see the hickey on my collar-bone. We kiss as normal and he is surprised that im wearing a bikini and a shirt on top of it instead of just the bikini-top and shorts, but i just blow him off and make up an excuse to keep my shirt on, on top of my bikini.

What could this possibly mean? I dont even have any feelings for my ex and if it helps any, i’ve never kissed my ex before, not even when we were dating. I have no clue what this could mean. Reply PLEASE!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Party
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 01:06:21 PM »
Hi BeachGirlForever – When you dream you are in different world entirely. So don’t get the idea of your ex get mixed up with what your dream means. He is only a wonderful living virtual reality your dreams use to tell you something. And you dreams are about those subtle feelings we attach to everything and everybody around us.

So supposing you attached the feeling to your ex that he was a loser and you didn’t want any thing to do with him; or that he gave you status but that was all. Well then the dream would read like this: I was at a social occasion and became intimate with the feeling of being a loser, but then it left a mark that I didn’t want anybody else to see – that I am a loser.

Okay, I am not suggesting you are a loser, but as I do not know what feelings you do associate with your ex I can only say that the relationship left a mark you wish to cover  up.

Tony

BeachGirlForever

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 07:32:08 PM »
Tony-
Im not trying to be disrespectful or even doubt what you are saying is true, but I didn't break up with my ex because he was a loser. i broke up with him because i found out that my current boyfriend liked me (i had had a crush on him for a while). My ex is now still one of my best friends, so he isnt a loser, this being said does the interpretation you gave me still apply? Truely, my ex is a sweet guy, he is kind of strange at times, and we didnt have a lot in common, we do now though. but, i imagine if my boyfriend didnt admit that he liked me i think my relationship with my ex would have continued for a while and we would have probably grown closer together, like we are now but considering we are JUST friends now it isnt intimate like it would have been if i was still dating him. I'm not completely sure what I'm saying is making much sense but based on what I am saying does the original interpretation still apply??
Thanks so much, i really appreciate it. Please Reply.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 09:36:52 AM »
Dear BeachGirlForever - As I said in my replying, I do not know what you are feeling, so I made up an example to show how dreams work. Sorry if my example shocked you.

So, what you say now throws a completely different light on it. I think it would be good sometimes to have a much faster question time  while online. So it seems as if your dream has a very definite meaning. It, like all dreams, isn't worried about social niceties. So in your dream you allowed yourself the contact you wanted, and then wanted to hide it from your present boyfriend. If you keep having such dreams I would suggest a change of direction - back to the ex.

Tony