Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: dream wedding  (Read 5446 times)

pimuli

• View Profile
dream wedding
« on: January 22, 2011, 11:42:29 AM »
Hi everyone,

I dreamt that I was the groom at my own wedding and a friend of mine was the bride. (Our friendship builds on the fact that she was the one to be helped and I the helper.) In the dream the wedding is huge. I’ve been wearing my wedding ring all day before the wedding, I was so happy about it. I ask my friend if she has her ring and she nonchalantly points to a box at the altar and says she’ll just grab any ring from the box. THat makes me feel a sinking feeling. We go outside and we’re at a playground. My friend climbs down a really steep and high ladder but I’m too scared to follow her, I have to climb into a tree to find a staircase. When I get back to the venue the wedding has been canceled and everyone has gone. I’m wearing flowing clothes that make me look like a nun.

It was weird how I had such a strong feeling of wanting to get married, I longed for it. I could feel thatin my body eventhough I was dreaming. My guess is that this has to do with marrying different parts of myself?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: dream wedding
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 12:56:35 PM »
Pimuli - I recognise this dream as one that should be part of a series about love and marriage. And of course the marriage is really one in which you meet the your soul mate. And the true soul mate is not another person, but your own self – your female/male self – and the marriage is one in eternity, a spiritual experience.

But leaving that to one side, it is about you not having the right qualities to be married. It is a long journey to be worthy of a spiritual marriage. It seems that courage to face risks is there in the dream. And when the marriage comes again in a dream, you will see how far you have got. If you succeed, and you are married to your female self, then you can marry almost any human, for you will have forged love.

Tony