Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: i never dream  (Read 5520 times)

trwilli2

• View Profile
i never dream
« on: January 24, 2011, 07:17:13 PM »
I am a person who never dreams, so when i do i always think its for a reason and i'm suppose to get something out of it.  So I have 2 dreams the first one i've dreamed about 6 times the same exact dream nothing changes over the course of 2 months.  I buy a lottery ticket, but because i wasnt divorced, just separated i dont cash it in right away.  I go to a lawyer get a divorce first then cash the ticket in.  My husband finds out and sues me for half the money.  I took it to mean that me still being married was blocking some type of blessing or something good from happening so i finalized my divorce.

The second dream i had is totally confusing. I am in church, the one i go to every sunday, and i think we are having some type of cultural celebration maybe because there are alot of native americans there.  But the ones that are sitting on the front row have very large guns.  I'm there with my mother and different people are standing up and talking about there heritage.  Then this little kid gets up who's caucasain and makes a very bad joke and makes everybody mad and the pastor has to get up and calm things down.  So when the service is over i try to leave the building and my mother is no longer with me its my daughter and we walk down a long hallway do the door but when we open it its another hallway then another door and another hallway and this goes on and on for about 4 doors until we finally get outside.  The native americans with guns are still there so we go straight to our car but its not a car anymore its a van and my mother is already in it and we leave.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: i never dream
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 11:41:52 AM »
Trwilli – Well, the first dream make sense, but as you say the second one is more difficult.

The lottery need not mean money, but opportunity that can change your life. And of course, if you were not divorced it would mean that any change of fortune could be got at by your husband.

So if we tie that up with the first dream, maybe it makes sense. So if you see that each part of the dream is saying something about you, then the first part is about being open to the Divine influence. But then there are the big guns. This could mean a lot of male crap about being in charge and using guns to make the point.

Then the young boy – another younger part of you – makes a joke of the situation, as youngsters can often see the truth where we can’t. (The king’s new suit).

The many corridors can mean that you try to leave that environment but are in a no man’s land, a limbo or in between state; the process of going from one thing to another. The corridor, because of its shape directs ones progress along it. Then when you are out, there are the ‘big guns’ again and you do not want to hang around. So you are with your daughter, is she a younger part of you – is your daughter more daring or less than you – and you are in a van. This is where you are transferred into a commercial situation, and so I wonder if this is an extension of the opportunity you dreamt of.

Tony