Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 'Woke Up' in MY Bed next to my 'Crush' (of 6-7years)  (Read 5137 times)

Kovu

• View Profile
'Woke Up' in MY Bed next to my 'Crush' (of 6-7years)
« on: January 27, 2011, 04:48:49 AM »
This is a /long/ dream description, as there are quite a few details that without them this wouldn't make sense... Anyways...

I've had a crush on this guy for 6 or 7 years, and we've been bestfriends (fell through for a year but got right back on track). The dream 'occurred' about two/three weeks after him and his girlfriend (quite... well she's not exactly the faithful looking/sounding/acting/etc. type) break up (dream was about a week ago, currently they are still together). I don't quite know what all happened, but I wake up in my own bed, opposite side of where I am ALWAYS on, laying across him. He's shirtless, has his arm around me resting kind of on my shoulder. Like you see in some of those movies/shows, where it's like a just chilling and having a moment type thing. Anyways, I wake up, and I have NO idea what happened. About a minute later he wakes up, looks at me, and we just lay there for five-ten minutes. Also; we're under the comforter, which I never use (even in winter, in which this occurs and which it is right now, lol). I ask "Uh.. Did we..like...?" in which he replies no, and then I tell him he has to go because my dad will freak out at me if he sees him, in which he replies "no, it's okay, I asked him if it'd be okay for me to chill in here. He didn't mind". (my parents are divorced and my dad lives w/ his girlfriend in our new house, so no mom there to freak out). He then sits up and on the edge of my bed (which is just the box-spring and the mattress, not bed frame). I don't quite know the rest for sure, but I somehow got from where I was against a wall my bed is in a corner, and I didn't go off the end of it. I was on the side he was at when I was sitting there. We sat there for about three-five minutes. Looking back at it, I realized I didn't have my dogtags on, nor my watch (which I cannot stand not wearing them. They're always on excluding when I'm taking a shower). All-in-all, quite odd. I don't remember what shirt I was wearing when I got up, but I'm not entirely sure I was wearing one. That's sketchy. And I don't remember the bottoms either of us were wearing, but neither of us had socks. My shoes and his were at my door of my room, which I never have them there in winter. Then I'm not sure who put on what shirt or whatever, or even if we were wearing our own shoes (we've got the same kind, just switch the colour. Mine are guys shoes because I've got kinda big feet and I'm a tomboy type of girl).
I don't remember much after that, but it was a school morning (thursday morning). We're on our way, us two in the back seat and my brother and father in the front seats. Kinda awkwardly quite ride to the highschool, but my dads playing Iron Maiden like always, and my brother and him goof off a little here and there. Me and my 'crush' glance at each other once in a while and ever time it's like we blush and turn away looking out the window.
And then we get to school, I believe I'm in one of his shirts, and I think his shoes, he's in another of his shirts and my shoes. I've got his hoodie he's got mine, blah blah blah. Everyone is confused as to why we showed up at the same time, and why he goes w/ me to my locker and why I go w/ him to his. Never happened before, basically. And then my second period (only class that I have w/ him excluding lunch) consists of normal class but w/ more awkward glancing at each other time to time. But we don't speak at all. And from there, it pretty much cuts off. But not at all were we together, to my understanding.

My friend is the one who told me to post this, for the record, because she and I have been trying to figure this out for well over an hour together (and I've been trying to since it happened). I can't figure it out. What it means, what happened, why do I not remember it, was he telling the truth or did we do it in the dream (and if so WTF?), etc... Mostly what does it mean and what DID happen???
Help me? I don't know where else to go w/ this. And my brain will explode if I think any more. :/

So, sorry it's long.. But yea.... D8

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: 'Woke Up' in MY Bed next to my 'Crush' (of 6-7years)
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 11:35:14 AM »
Kovu – This sounds to me as if it is such a real dream you are finding it difficult to see the difference between a waking experience and this dream. And all the details about swopping clothing etc point to you having a real thing about him.

I cannot make out though whether you and he are still together or whether he is with his other female. But whatever way round it is, when you want someone so badly you can begin to create a real world in your dreams –so real it can feel like the real thing. It is because the sex drive – or the love drive if you think of it like that – are powerful drives with real energy and creativity. Sometimes a person wakes up and yet is still in the sleep state, and so sees things that other people cannot see. They are awake but dreaming.

But I think you realise you were dreaming while asleep. So think of it as a very real experience.

Tony