Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Poll

can someone please help me?

interpretations?
0 (0%)
interpretations?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: totally freaked out. i really need this dream interpretation  (Read 5676 times)

mamashaa

• View Profile
totally freaked out. i really need this dream interpretation
« on: January 31, 2011, 05:14:32 AM »
last week i dreamt i was in a car with two friends and we were going up a turning freeway bridge. i was in the back seat and my friend was driving . as we were going up she decided to play with the radio and all of a sudden we flew off the bridge... i remember thinking how am i going to survive this.... but in my mind i knew i wasnt going to and right before we hit i woke up and i wasn't breathing, i couldn't breath. i am married and have a 6 month old son but they were not in the car or my dream.
NOW, today a different friend that was not in my dream got a hold of me to tell me she had a dream i was in a car accident and had died. she explained that she got notified of my passing and quickly rushed to my parents house where they had my baby and they were all mad at my husband for not being with me.
I am really freaked out because in my dream i was in a car accident and my son & husband were not with me and my friend dreamt the like continuation of my dream!!! was does this mean??????!!!!!!!!!!

??? :'(

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: totally freaked out. i really need this dream interpretation
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 02:25:32 PM »
Mamashaa - That is bad news that someone else had the similar dream. But it doesn't mean it will definitely happen. They are often warnings. As such you need to be aware of any car ride and pray with everything you have to be warned as you get near to the accident.

If you do that you will get the feeling that you should avoid that ride, and also you pray for the driver to avoid the accident.

It has happened often that the accident is then passed by and all is well. I pray that too.

Tony

pimuli

• View Profile
Re: totally freaked out. i really need this dream interpretation
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 05:02:29 PM »
You can raise your vibration by clearing the fear of the dream accident and the trauma of the dream through for example meridian tapping (EFT). When you raise your vibration the Universe will resonate with you in a more positive place and that may help you redirect your course and avoid having this accident or any future one. you can search for EFT on youtube or read more on emofree.com. Many blessings.