Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hi Everyone! Need your help and expertise!!  (Read 11188 times)

Yolie

• View Profile
Hi Everyone! Need your help and expertise!!
« on: February 03, 2011, 10:27:00 PM »
I ve always dreamed of course but normally never remembered them.  Now I make an effort to remember
them and would appreciate the meaning of them..Please help.

I had this horrific dream the other night where an old abdominal wound open up which resulted in huge blood
clots coming of the open wound and my vagina.  These huge blood clots where all around my feet on the ground.
It was the same site I had surgery a few years ago.  I was terrified in the dream because I remembered I dont
have health insurance and I didnt know what to do.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Hi Everyone! Need your help and expertise!!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 11:12:23 AM »
Yolie – I believe there are several things here causing your dream and the terror. I feel that when you had the surgery you did not come away from it totally assured it would be okay. You may not have had a great worry, but little niggling feelings can act upon you in a powerful way.

Also I wonder about the clots from your vagina. Such bleeding can be a sign of loss of energy. But I am not talking about physical energy. If you have been hurt in any way regarding your sexual self, then it could be a sign of loss of wellbeing in that area, and so a loss of energy.

Then there is the business of health insurance. I presume this is because you live in the US – in the UK we are all taken care of. So if you have any worries about your health, then this would create an awful anxiety about the insurance.

As for finding healing, the answer is, believe in yourself. Not the frightened little you that has been terrified, but the big you that baby bird believe in when, from nest high up, they jump out into space and fly. We all have it – a BIG self. If you listen to your heartbeat without fear and feel it beating – it is that BIG self keeping you alive. Open to that and feel the difference.

Tony

diana965

• View Profile
Re: Hi Everyone! Need your help and expertise!!
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 01:34:24 AM »
we should move to the uk, so we dont have to worry about health insurance, i dont have any at this time and i have to worry about that everyday.