Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: blood clots everywhere!  (Read 11961 times)

Yolie

• View Profile
blood clots everywhere!
« on: February 05, 2011, 02:29:18 AM »
Guess I posted my dream in the wrong section...hope to get help interpreting this dream.

I had this horrific dream the other night.  In the dream my old surgical site  on my abdomen opened
up.  Out of the open wound came out these huge blood clots...there were blood clots coming out of my vagina also. 
The clots were everywhere around my feet and on the ground. This was the same site I had surgery from
a few years ago.  I was terrify because I realized I didnt have any health insurance...and didnt know
what to do.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: blood clots everywhere!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 01:25:34 PM »
Yolie – I believe there are several things here causing your dream and the terror. I feel that when you had the surgery you did not come away from it totally assured it would be okay. You may not have had a great worry, but little niggling feelings can act upon you in a powerful way.

Also I wonder about the clots from your vagina. Such bleeding can be a sign of loss of energy. But I am not talking about physical energy. If you have been hurt in any way regarding your sexual self, then it could be a sign of loss of wellbeing in that area, and so a loss of energy.

Then there is the business of health insurance. I presume this is because you live in the US – in the UK we are all taken care of. So if you have any worries about your health, then this would create an awful anxiety about the insurance.

As for finding healing, the answer is, believe in yourself. Not the frightened little you that has been terrified, but the big you that baby birds believe in when, from a nest high up, they jump out into space and fly. We all have it – a BIG self. If you listen to your heartbeat without fear and feel it beating – it is that BIG self keeping you alive. Open to that and feel the difference.

Tony

Yolie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 12:29:41 AM »
Hi Tony,
 Thanks for giving me some insight about my dream.  Would you please clarify what you mean by
 hurt of my sexual self??.  Also since this is an old wound that opened...would it have something to
 do with repeated  emotional hurt involving the same person????   Especially in the dream it was clots..
 meaning blood that is not fresh.???

Yolie

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 10:23:12 AM »
Yolie – By the sexual self I mean any feelings and responses you have about sex. So yes, emotional hurt repeated by the same person. That can cause a wound in your being that is shown as bleeding in dreams.

You can help yourself with this by looking for the highest and best you have ever experienced and bathing in the experience and what it feels like.

As always - Tony

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 09:55:37 AM »
I had an afterthought that clots suggest your being is trying to heal, and is already slowing the flow.

Tony

Yolie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 11:17:34 PM »
Thank you so much Tony!