Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Underworld Dream  (Read 5141 times)

McCrichierich

• View Profile
Underworld Dream
« on: February 10, 2011, 10:31:29 PM »
I seem to have lots and lots of horrifying dreams and my friends have advised me to write them down and maybe go to a therapist, i just thought they were dreams.

This dream starts off in an expensive train like the Orient Express but after a few seconds it turns into a big bus wobbling on the edge of a very cold Siberian cliff. So i grab the wheel and drive the bus to this cabin that my group was going to. I get out and my friends get out and go inside 3 sit on an armchair and one comes out and kisses me very passionately and then leaves.

The scene then changes to a sort of TV advert for a new doll and house. (Malibu Stacey to be exact(i know this is off the Simpsons)) The house and dolls are just a wooden stall with three lolly ice sticks with paper strapped on with faces. Then there is a large minotaur with a big warhammer (The scene stops being an advert and i am just looking down at a real scene) the minotaur leaves and i tried to shout, but was not able to, "stop if you go they will be killed!" Then i looked back and the wooden stall had gone black and i just heard gnashing teeth and claws and saw glowing red eyes peer out at me.

(The scene then changed to me protecting a crate of infant spirits which had just arrived after dying in the living world and i had to protect them from the bad spirits that lived in the underworld) So i placed lots of soldiers around the crate and then i stood there to try and defend them. As i stood there a mountain next to a large portion of the soldiers span and when it turned all the way round all the men were slaughtered. Then a really loud war cry rang out and i saw a bi monster on a rock with a huge axe roar and charge witha huge army to attack the crate and devour the souls.

Then loads of fighting ensued and after about 10 seconds a sound like a charging rhino rang out and a monster with a horn like a rhino but instead of back legs it had a huge concrete wheel with steel chains lashed around its whole body and gold rings coming out of its face and it charged at us knocking people out of the way as it charged and just as it was about to hit a wizard person leapt from behind me and fired a spell at it and it fell dead instantly and so did the magician (The spell was so powerful it killed him (this wasn't said in the dream but it was understood the way you do in a dream when you just understand what is going on) and this knocked everyone to the ground and when we got up the enemy was running away.

I turned to my left feeling good that i had driven off the evil people. However, i then saw a very pale woman with hair so lifeless and pale that it looked wet but at the same time immaculately dry and she was holding a small bundle of clean cloth and i felt my heart sink terribly as i knew she had a living baby. I  walked forward and she was just rocking it and repeating over and over again that "She gave it to me... Feel how warm it is" (the warmth is because she and I are dead so we are cold and don't have any warmth) so i started pleading with her to get rid of it and send it to the living world (as any living soul in the underworld will be devoured by a force and turn them into dead people.) I looked over the cliff next to us and saw a gathering silky and inky black smoke at the bottom of the cliff. So i started pleading with "please get rid of it she is coming she is going to kill it" Tears were rolling down my face and i just kept pleading and she just kept repeating "she gave it to me feel how warm it is" So as the smoke roared over the side of the cliff i grabbed it and ran and ran through a portal to the living world.

However, any dead soul that enters the living world can only stand and watch the day they died. (The baby at this point had just sort of disappeared as dreams aren't really always very cohesive) So i had to watch me fight with my dad at home and storm out and then later on i was at the park and i fell into the lake and hit my head so i was under the water. My dad tried to leap in and rescure me, at this point tears were pouring down my face and i was just saying "Please, please... stop trying to get me out" because as he was searching for me his coat snagged on a rock and he tripped and hit his head and drowned along with me as well.

Then i woke up sweating and tears all down my face. I was wondering whether it had any meaning or whether it was just a dream. But i am curious about what you have to think.