Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Haunted Dream  (Read 5462 times)

McCrichierich

• View Profile
Haunted Dream
« on: February 10, 2011, 10:49:52 PM »
I had one dream in which i was going to investigate what had happened to a spice station on some sand stormy planet. I landed and wandered through the station with a group of soldiers. It was empty but battered and rusty. I got to the top and saw a huge worm like animal with a very spiky head (like the thing off off Men In Black 2 at the end) and it was mutilating the body of one of the spice workers. I saw lots of body parts and blood everywhere and a man who was alive and attached to a wall with a lot of mucous substance. So I grabbed him and pulled him down as i did this the big worm thing turned and saw my soldiers and attacked them and they retreated firing and it ripped one of them to pieces and knocked me and the worker man onto a long piece of metal which swung out over the edge of the station above a huge sandstorm. It fell and landed on the lower deck and the worker, one soldier and I ran to the ship and fled. We landed back on Earth but it was as if a nuclear bomb had hit. Windy, Grey, deserted and destroyed. I left the ship and walked to a large building which turned out to be a dilapidated shopping centre. I searched around and found two of my friends in real life in a room. (Not dead but not alive (and not undead it isn't a zombie dream))

One of my friends was in lots of pieces of flesh and i just sort of knew that if i put them together he would be OK. So i put him together and i just had to talk to the other, my best friend in real life, to bring him around. At this point i felt a terrifying presence and screams ring out in my head and groans. My friend said "He won't ever let anyone leave this place he will trap us here forever. So i went around with my friends and started freeing other of my real life friends from their own unique tormenting captivities. The more people i freed the more the evil spirit began to attack me. It released large demon dogs which bit and tore people apart and one leaped on me and i stabbed it in the neck and dragged the knife through the neck and across the face and pulled it out. I then freed the last of the captives and ran out of the building as the spirit controlling it was trying to make the building collapse in on itself.

I got outside and my best friend came up to me with a very grim look on his face and took me to a small shed like building and showed me the dead body of my, real life, girlfriend. (who i love dearly) Her body was covered in blood and torn in places by the demon dogs. I completely collapsed into tears and the rest of the dream (about 30 seconds) was just uncontrollable sobs.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Haunted Dream
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 10:54:55 AM »
Well McCrichierich - You must have read Dune to talk about a spice station, the huge and sand worm, and sandstorms; also about the transformation the worm causes?

Why have you torn yourself to pieces like this? Even to killing out the love of your girlfriend. I suppose you realise that each dream character is a projection of your own emotions and fear given form and action in a real virtual world. So this suggests you are well on the way to a serious nightmares unless you take responsibility for your own fears and fantasies.

Strangely enough the monster you are trying to escape is your own life. I know this because I too tore myself apart as you are doing. And do not be afraid of your dreams, they are trying to show you what your inner world is like, and if you confront your fears that will change.

Please read http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/example-15-life-changes/ and http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/what-we-need-to-remember-about-dreaming/

Tony