Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: fairys  (Read 4890 times)

luna

• View Profile
fairys
« on: February 12, 2011, 01:57:50 PM »
OK so i have been having this dream over and over again for like 3 days now in the dream I'm with my family husband, kids in our house and everything is just like how it is when I'm awake on a daily basis getting the kids ready for school husband getting ready leaving for work me doing the housework when they are all gone well anyway I'm sure u get the idea so anyway but when i am doing all this stuff in the dream i also am dreaming that there is fairy's that appear and the fairy's look like baby's but to me they are annoying and i want them gone so i do everything that i can to get rid of them i.e begging them to leave catching them in jars cause they are little and then just putting them in the basement on a shelf oh and i dint know if this makes a difference but the fairy's always come out of the ceiling well anyway that's about it probably sounds boring but it sure has me wondering

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: fairys
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 02:00:10 PM »
Luna – It seems to me that when you have finished all the things that really needed your concentration and mind, when you can relax a little, then the little irritating thoughts keep appearing.

You bottle these up and put them in your unconscious. But whatever you do, there they appear again out of nowhere.

So why don’t you stop thinking about these irritating little lovely babies and face them and see what it is really all about. Why are babies on your mind?

Tony