Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hands cut off, buckled weddingrings  (Read 5888 times)

ToBeAware

• View Profile
Hands cut off, buckled weddingrings
« on: February 14, 2011, 08:43:36 PM »
I walk on the local street were I´m raised, it is a grey feeling and also an empty feeling, but it is still the "normal" surroundings. I walk toward my old home where I was raised until older teen-age. In front of the entrance, just outside on the street, there is gravel and earth brusched together to form a softer edge to the trottoar. I here see a buckled ring, the same kind me and my husband has, as I look deeper in the gravel I see more buckled rings and I know it is weddingrings. There is also hands, pale and they are cut off, and all are shaped calm lame, but not bloody. I stand up, worried, look at the front of my old home, it looks really empty. I wonder if I should phone a friend or the police, I have the feeling this is something bad to report, I decide to phone the police. - End

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Hands cut off, buckled weddingrings
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 11:35:29 AM »
ToBeAware – As you have sensed, this is not a good dream. It is a warning of some sort about relationship – but what severity I do not know.

But you decide to ring the police, which is itself a breaking through seeking help. I would have thought that if it is a problem in your relationship you would have already had feelings about it. But if you have not, then it could be s sudden thing.

I know that there is something we can reach out for, as shown in the dream ‘blood clots everywhere’. We all have a much bigger self than we are usually aware of. So I suggest you appeal to this wonderful potential we all have, and ask for help from it.

Tony

ToBeAware

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 09:00:33 AM »
Thanks Tony, the rings is definitively a visualisation of my thoughts, my relation situation is complicated, the house I've thought has to do with feelings according to my family, and the phonecall to the police is like you say a kind of helpcall. The thing is that I thought of phoning a friend instead, I have the feeling I thought what I saw in the gravel was the result of a crime and that's why i choose to call the police. I still wonder what the hands is doing in the gravel?

thanks again

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 02:03:14 PM »
ToBeAware - Sorry, I didn't give time to the hands.

From what you say, the hands all show - shaped calm lame, but not bloody. And from this I would think that hands are  the most frequently dreamt of part of body.

As hands depict how you express yourself in action or relationships; your grasp of life, of ideas, of opportunities, it suggests a loss of power to do what is in you to do. Whether that is the way you hold on to – or let go of - people, your children, situations – this is why people are handcuffed to take away their power.

So it is worth asking yourself these questions:

What is it I am not doing with the hands or fingers – is it creative, destructive, giving taking, etc?
What feeling, thoughts or attitude am I expressing with the hands in this dream?
What descriptive words are linked with my dream hand(s) – strong, big, hurt, small – and what does that say about what I am doing or not doing?

Tony