Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: This about me  (Read 8101 times)

ToBeAware

• View Profile
This about me
« on: March 04, 2011, 11:04:20 PM »
It was in a bookshelf 22 years ago, by my sister, a black and purple pocketbook. "Can I borrow this?" I had had a dream about me and my classmates in a bus seeing a nuclear-bomb. This was a few days before I would finish school, next semester would be a new school, new classmates, different subjects and harder studies. The book explained why I had dreamt about this.

Once it told me that I on my way towards a depression would find a happy life soon again. It took about two weeks after the dream. That dream was a lively light water and the path along it easy, but while I walked along the path the water started to became a green calm smelly water and finally, surrounding the path, was snakes and rough forest, I turned and walked back.

I've used the book ever since, sometimes forgotten in a box, and happily found when the box is emptied.

Only a few weeks ago, I thought of searching of the name Tony Crisp, actually since my life has been filled with feelings who affects my dreams since some moths ago (I also has forgot them a lot for some years). And this forum is, yes, i think I lôve it, thanks for help Tony.

ToBeAware, from Sweden

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: This about me
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 12:19:30 PM »
Thank you for your contributions. I mean - thank you!

Tony