Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Just stress or something significant ?  (Read 5047 times)

Ray

• View Profile
Just stress or something significant ?
« on: March 11, 2011, 04:18:28 PM »
Hi Tony, I can't put it in words what's on my mind now. Please decipher this dream for me.

I was walking down a street. Even though I was at an unknown place, everything seemed kinda familiar.
A lady in the late stages of pregnancy approached me.  She seemed completely distraught and fell down. I had to help her to give birth to her baby. The woman passed away. ( The next thing i recall is that ) I was in a sort of sterile room with the baby. It had no vital signs but seconds later it was breathing again. I fed the baby.
Then I was again walking on that street with a random person- guess it was an acquaintance though- and we were just walking.
There were no words in this dream.
As I woke up I felt some sort of blankness.

Thanks.
Ray
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 04:22:08 PM by Ray »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Just stress or something significant ?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 11:41:49 AM »
Ray – It seems that the child being born is the main issue here. Also that it appeared lifeless and then something came into it and it lived.

I have the feeling that the woman in the last stages of pregnancy is you, your feelings. The birth is a release of much that has been developing within you. When it came it seemed lifeless, and that is what you felt as you woke. But the dream carries on and say that dead phase will pass. And then you carry as if nothing has happened.

Please take time to think over all that you have felt in the last few moths and see if you can catch something important about you.

Tony