Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: horse  (Read 6817 times)

stevec

• View Profile
horse
« on: March 16, 2011, 03:52:51 PM »
An old friend was recklessly riding a tan horse. He seemed drunk and was running the horse into fences and trees. The horse would look over to me as I was standing near. Then the horse came over to me and calmly nudged me and I took the reins and we walked away - the I slipped effortsly on its back, bareback and we rode off. As we rode I turned and rode side saddle and then rode backwards ( the horse slowed everytime I moved) then we rode off normal and I told the horse to turn left and I could hear people laughing and pointing saying that the horse wouldn't understand but the horse took the left and the people were amazed.
We rode up to what was my house( never seen it before but in the dream I knew it) and my father was there at the door and he was upset that I had a horse and wanted to put it in the yard. I watered the horse with a hose and a bucket - it drank alot of water. I got very mad and told my father off. The yard or field had a chain length fence with barbed wire at the top. I told my father to flatten the wire and cut holes in the fence so the horse could jump through if it wanted to. Suddenly it was done  and I put the horse in the field and it ran happily around and jumped through the holes but then stayed inside the area content.
I went upstairs and my my great friend Ann was there and we were looking at these amazing sheets, very expensive, actually the label said Chanel. The bed - formally a while bed mattress turned clear, like glass and a pure white light glowed in the center. We laid on the bed. I got up to check on the horse and it was running and galloping and playing. Then it pissed clear water and got into a huge white trough and bathed itself. Then many friendly dogs and a goose were in the now large pasture and the horse was leaning down to them. I was going to speak but the horse raised its front leg and a hand appeared and a finger raised up to say quite and the horse said Hold on I am listening to them and I woke up.

Any thoughts - sorry so long.
S

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: horse
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 12:08:18 PM »
Stevec – What a story, and so much to learn from it.

I do not know whether the drunk guy was you before you learnt to love your inner animal, but from there on it tells a story of learning to be one with yourself. Many of us, if we live in a town are brought up to fear animals, domesticated or wild. That is a huge tragedy because we are ourselves an animal, but we have a human rider. The animal is our body, and the self we are growing is the part of us which has a sense of self through learning language. And that part is still very young and inexperience compared with the time humans have been around.

So that you are in a wonderful harmony with the animal part of you is a great gift. What most people do not realise is that every dream image is an actual working and intelligent part of them. We, the human personality, would not exist or function if it were not built upon the ancient and wonderful structures of minerals, bacteria, cell formation, and organs working together, the reptile brain, the mammalian brain, and so on. And yet we often treat our animal and other levels of being as of no account.

But what your dream demonstrates so well is how intelligent these parts of us are IF we join together as you have with the horse. Then the animal and reptile, even the cells can begin to function as a whole and our health and well-being goes ahead in a new way. In fact I believe we become a new type of being, and take another step in evolution.

The thing with your father is probably the way you were raised – ‘keep those animals in their places’. And the fact that you told you father clearly what you wanted, means you took that step toward real individuation, toward emancipation.

The bed thing was another sign of the changes you are going through. The white light is a sign that you are open to the centre of your being. That means you are allowing Life to flow through you and bring a further step in evolution.

And the horse being able to manifest a hand and talk is showing you what can be done when you are one with your self – the animal. Not only is it showing you extending your awareness beyond the boundaries you knew, but it also shows that your awareness is going deeper still. When the animal and the human get together in one being, that is evolution.

I think if you learn to use this you will find a whole new world opening to you.

Try reading http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/using-your-intuition-1/

Tony

stevec

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 10:55:52 PM »
Tony,
Thanks for your insightful interpretation of this dream. It was an important dream for me as it affirmed alot of what I am going through now and trying to do in my life - which you basically explained. I realize that I must step forward or i am being pulled forward to some other realm through consciousness or physics. We transmit reality. Does reality behave in the expectation of the observer?
So it is all about evolution for sure.
I have many dreams about animals and birds. Owls, hawks and dogs...but this tan horse took me somewhere else and showed me something collective exists.
That person riding the horse - he was in a dream the other morning. I was running up the steps of a University and he was screaming at me from a yard across the street to call him - just screaming. I had a cell phone in my pocket and knew he didn't have the number but in the other pocket I had a phone with a broken cord dangling and I pulled it out and held it up as I was running up those steps - when he saw the broken phone he turned and walked away. I think he represents what I am trying to leave behind.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 01:24:20 PM »
Maybe I ought to explain what I meant by evolution. As I see it, we all have an infinite potential, thus is you look at nature you can see a mass of different creatures all arising from the basic form, and evolving. In the case this potential is pulled out of them through a different environment or changes in it.

But humans have the ability to recognise and work with the enormous possibilities. By acknowledging your animal self you can become a very different person. But by recognising the potential itself you could go in many different directions if you worked with it.

Tony