Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: SCARIEST DREAM EVER!!!  (Read 8912 times)

livespiritster

• View Profile
SCARIEST DREAM EVER!!!
« on: March 16, 2011, 05:24:29 PM »
well i had the most scariest dream last nite....in my dream i saw my best friend's (who died last year btw) ghost she appeared..i was scared (coz i knew she is no more) and happy at the same time. I asked her how she was she said she is dead and asked me to come with her.I cried back cause I did not want to go because i knw going with her meant leaving my family and ppl i love all behind and all in pain but yet she grabbed my hand and even though i knew i am dying i took a plunge with her from the 4th floor...and then i woke up sweating all nervous..
till then I have not stopped thinking about it.I am really scared i dont know what does this mean?? plsss help me decipher this...

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: SCARIEST DREAM EVER!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 11:07:06 AM »
Livespiritster – This is a tricky one to answer. Did you mean that you know you ARE dying in fact – or that you thought you were dying because of the dream?

I will treat it that you know you are dying. So please, please, please read Life after Death by Dr. Kubler Ross – (http://www.amazon.com/Life-after-Death-revised/dp/1587613182/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1300358889&sr=1-3).

I do not think that the friend would have asked you to go with her if it wasn’t a good thing to do. I know people get upset by death. But if you read the book I mentioned and pass it on, it can be a good way of helping people deal with the fear that death is the end of everything. Not that people can be cured of such fear over night, but it might help. Or the book The Day I Died by Steve Sjogren, a pastor who died and experienced the life after death and was brought back to life.

But it sounds like this was a first taste of meeting death, and usually it takes several goes to be sure your friends and dead family will be there to meet you in a wonderful new life.

As a friend told me, before he knew he had cancer, ‘An angel came to me and explained that before we are born we are all angels and are without limitations. When we are born we take on a life of limitations in order to learn something important to us. Then when we die at the end of that life we return to being an angel. All the limitations of life then disappear again.’ 

Tony