Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Poll

dream

interpetation  plz
1 (100%)
anyone help ?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: clouds falling  (Read 11895 times)

annie

• View Profile
clouds falling
« on: April 25, 2011, 12:20:09 AM »
in my dream I'm with my Daughter's when they where a little younger and we are walking by a hut i look up to the sky and see bright white clouds all of a sudden they start falling i run my kids into the hut close the door and window i look outside and the clouds had turned to dust , i take the kids out the hut and look up to the sky again and the same clouds start falling again we run back into the hut looking out the window the clouds had turned into large snow flakes ...can anyone make sense of this dream for me ?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: clouds falling
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 08:25:15 AM »
Annie – The bright clouds are a sign of uplift. Like the weather, clouds can depict different moods from grey rain clouds, black thunder clouds to clouds with shining sunlight. As your clouds are very bright it suggests good feelings, even awe.

As the clouds are falling you obviously felt nervous as you quickly get the vulnerable parts of you – your children – under cover. And that action changes the appearance of the clouds, as any change of attitude or mood changes our dream environment.

Then it all happens again, but this time when you hide it is snow and not flakes of snow, suggesting frozen lovely emotions. As nothing at all can hurt you in dreams, your anxiety is what caused the clouds to change. So imagine yourself in the dream scene again and do  not hide and welcome the clouds.

Tony