Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Need dream interpretation ASAP  (Read 4992 times)

EmilSea

• View Profile
Need dream interpretation ASAP
« on: March 23, 2011, 11:54:42 PM »
I need some help with a series of reoccurring dreams I've been having:

Basically, I've dreamed about this girl I used to like a while ago--i'm currently in the army 4 days a week, and am absolutely bored on my days off.

I met her for coffee once, we bantered casually; ever since then, I can't stop dreaming about her--what does it mean?

I've had many versions of this dream , but the two I can remember are:

in the first, I'm looking at her across the street. The street is crowded and there are cars going by. As I keep on staring at her, a friend of mine bumps into me and tells me 'come to the groceries with me' ; I say I want to stay , but he keeps pulling my arm, so I willingly go with him, laughing while I do it.

In the second case, i am at a party, I'm generally having a good time, then I go up into a room. as I sit down, she comes into the room and starts dancing (with herself) . that's when the dream ends

How should I act on these dreams? I'm not necessarily attracted to her anymore, just bored; but, for some reason, I keep dreaming of her.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Need dream interpretation ASAP
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 10:52:00 AM »
EmilSea – The fact is, you have met a girl who showed or seemed interested. And at your age any girl who shows interested becomes enlivened by your own sexual urges. It isn’t just her, it could have been any girl who is attractive and showed interest. Of course you could make it real by following through, but at the moment she is just a girl in your dreams.

Tony