Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 8227 times)

wilma1961

• View Profile
Greetings
« on: March 23, 2011, 07:36:16 PM »
Hello Tony, I am a new member. I hope you will be able to give me some enlightenment re. my recent dream that scares me.

A friend died 6 months ago. I dreamt of her last week talked to me face to face. She tells me to go with her. I asked why. She did not reply to me but said to another person in my dream that I am sick. She appeared to be asking me to join her. This is scary. What does it mean? Is this a warning to me? Is this her really talking to me?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 11:45:01 AM »

Wilma – When I first read your dream I immediately thought it was your friend communicating with you. But then as I explored it I had another impression. 

It could be one of those dreams that confront you with death. It is very cleverly done because there is your dead friend and you are being asked to join her. I know this may seems like a silly question, but why exactly are you scared of death, or of joining your friend – or is it the sickness?

You know we can be sick in many ways – fear of death is one. Or you can be sick of life, of what you are doing, of a relationship, or work. So are you sick of anything at the moment?

The other alternative is that your friend is warning you of sickness, and wants you to share the wonderful life that people call death. Of course that doesn’t mean you will go, but it might be worth your while to have a health check. And as a dream figure your friend is an image of death that you are confronting.

The first time I met death face to face as you are doing, I took the time to explore my dream – see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-in-your-dream/ - and it was so scary I could hardly breathe. But I could go through it again as I got through to the other side feeling really good. So the next time I went through I saw that I am what gives my body life. I had identified with what changes and dies – my body – and realised that I was life and could carry on. After all, everything we see dies, and then it is regenerated again. After that I had many meetings with death and each one was even more of a wonderful education about Life.

Tony