Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Nightmare  (Read 5420 times)

Kizimmy

• View Profile
Nightmare
« on: March 29, 2011, 05:32:46 PM »
Hello. I had a really bad dream last night and it is bugging me. I found this site and thought I would give it a shot to see if i can get any insight on this weird dream.

It started out with me at some kind of party/gathering in the woods in a mobile home trailer, the place was somewhat familiar to a place I used to live years ago, but not quite the same place. There were a lot of people around, I didn't seem to know any of them very well. I also had this red purse type bag slung over my shoulder.
I was getting ready to leave the party and some girl told me that I should take some food home with me, so I began putting food into the red bag, and I even took a packet of something that was wrapped in white food wrap and I stuck this down my pants to take with me too.

This next part is kind of blurry but I guess I was getting ready to leave and this dark haired guy told me I couldn't leave, I felt scared and was going to leave anyways, he pulled out a pistol and shot me in the stomach, I fell down, but there was no blood. The thoughts in my head was OH NO.

Next thing I remember is that I was still on the floor in the same place and I got up and I remembered being shot but I didn't seem to have any pain or blood and was moving normal etc. I started looking for a way to leave I was sneaking around trying not to get noticed so that I could get out of there w/o the shooter guy seeing me. I still had all the food in my bag too.

There were not as many people, but all of a sudden  I realized I had my chance to escape, but first I had to stop and put on my boots, so I got out of this trailer and started running through the woods on a trail. after a while I noticed the guy was coming after me, he was in a pick up truck. I was running still and I came across a campground, it was very wooded and kind of empty, I remember feeling panicked that he was going to find me, when I came across a campsite that was full of bikers, and I think I asked them to help me I was being held hostage and escaped, so they shoved me into their camper trailer, just as this guy in the truck was coming by the camp site driving real slow looking for me, I went down on the floor to hide, and one of the biker guys waved to the guy in the truck and asked if he needed any help, the guy in the truck didn't say anything but continued on his way.

Then one of the biker girls asked me if I was okay, and I told her I thought I was but I had been shot in the stomach, so I pulled up my shirt and pulled out the waist of my pants to see the gunshot hole had been sewn shut and was all healed, and so I was thinking wow thats weird they must have fixed my gun shot wound while i was passed out, and then this next part is a bit too funny and really strange, but I noticed that my pubic hair was also shaved, and I said out loud to the bikers, "that's weird that they shaved my pubic hair" and then that is where the dream ended.

I hope you can help me out with some interpretations of what this dream might be trying to tell me or if I am just goofy. :) Thanks in advance!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Nightmare
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 11:15:03 AM »
Kizimmy – Dreams deal with states of mind. So you start off with the state of mind you knew years ago while you lived at the trailer park. It is usually about what you felt at the time, or what your view of life was then, or difficulties you faced.

The red bag is your karma that you carry with you – all the crap you carry from the past, a well as the good things. This is followed by a feeling of being trapped, trapped by fear. The guy with the gun represent the fear of getting hurt if you dared to go beyond a certain set of beliefs or way of living. The wound in the stomach is the feelings you get when someone threatens you. As you can see there is no actual physical harm – as I say over and over to people, you cannot actually get hurt or die in dreams. And that is an important lesson for you. See: http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/dream-yoga/

But somehow you didn’t realise the significance or being shot and not being hurt. You were still afraid of yourself – because that is who the guy was, a fear in you. So you could have stood up and challenged the shooter guy to show him how powerless he actually was. Instead you try hiding in an attitude of being unconventional – the bikers.

As for being hairless, I wonder if the hiding diminishes your real animal heritage.

Tony