Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: parents trying to make me abandon our home.  (Read 4798 times)

jo.may

• View Profile
parents trying to make me abandon our home.
« on: April 20, 2011, 05:59:48 PM »
i was walking from the bedroom thru the kitchen toward the laundry room when all of a sudden my mom walks up and tells me "get your things, we are leaving... you know the drill". i see my dad gathering things and running around. like a reaction for a second i ran into the laundry room and grabbed a pair of clothes only one and walked out. then i realized "no, wait, i dont want to leave. are we moving again?" "yes" she said. "why are we moving?" "bc we cant pay the bills" "so we are just going to leave? abandon the house, not pay anything we owe, not tell anyone and just up and leave? no, i dont want to do that." and i slapped her across the face (it is very dark in the kitchen and outside.) the next thing i know im across the street in our neighbors back yard talking to them about it. (it is bright outside and beautiful green grass and a very earthy feel) and i tell the mrs. "they want to move...just leave." she says "oh how nice, your so lucky to be moving." im standing there crying and now very surprised by her responce. i see the mr. with a lawn mower and ask if i can barrow it. he says yes. as im headed back across the street i stop along the way and start cutting his yard trying to follow the patterns asking him "is this right?". it was an old fashioned grass cutter. no power. then i woke up.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: parents trying to make me abandon our home.
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 09:06:29 AM »
Jo.May – I believe your dream is about you finding your way to, and exploring your independence.

Independence is a life process, one that goes through many levels, from complete dependence as a baby, to growing emotional, intellectual and economic independence. Your smack to your Mother’s face was a way of saying, “I am not going to be ‘moved’ by you again. I am making up my own mind, and my own way in the world”.

Then of course as you look around at the neighbours, you are trying to see other ways of being. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/individuation/

Tony