Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: dream about a car  (Read 6182 times)

dreamer88

• View Profile
dream about a car
« on: March 29, 2011, 06:07:00 PM »
Hi, I've had reoccurring dreams of cars. I had one last night. In the dream, I could not shift the car into park or reverse. I tried to use the brakes, though the brakes did not work. In the back seat, I saw two people I did not know. They were a woman and a young boy. I saw them before I crashed into this large pile of snow. I crashed into the pile of snow from the back of the car.

dreamer88

• View Profile
Re: dream about a car
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 04:20:33 PM »
Can you tell me what this dream is about?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 03:41:20 PM »
Dreamer88 - Your brakes not working and not being able to shift into park or reverse suggests that you have lost control of your drive to get somewhere or do something. Cars in our dreams can illustrate the ambitions, attitudes and care, or lack of it that drive us in our life. The manner we make our way through life of course involves us in countless relationships of various sorts.

So I would ask yourself in what way are you driving yourself? And how does it link with being out of control?

The woman and the young boy I can only have a guess at. They sound like a mother and son, and you obviously feel a responsibility for them.

Tony

dreamer88

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 02:22:11 AM »
It makes sense you asked 'what way I'm driving myself or the control'. I have been thinking a lot of the future, and what I want. I can say maybe I could drive myself crazy thinking too much about it? I know in the dream that I crashed the car. Crashing the car could symbolize if I dont stop thinking too much, I'll crash?

I do not know who the mother and son are in the dream. The boy looked young.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2011, 11:12:39 AM »
That sounds right.

Tony