Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: rain, puddles  (Read 6959 times)

saintlaluna

• View Profile
rain, puddles
« on: October 07, 2010, 01:28:15 AM »
i was walking with a man, who's face is not familiar to me on our way to somewhere. it was raining, bucketing down and i was jumping over puddles. this man was holding an umbrella trying to shield me from the rain but we were soaked. we were happy and laughing and enjoying getting wet from the rain.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: rain, puddles
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 09:48:30 AM »
Saintaluna - This more of the same lovely dreaming. The rain means it is a pouring out of your feelings, which you seem to accept easily. But the face still alludes you, but maybe you are getting closer.

Now be warned - this might be the man only of your dreams. In other words the hidden male within you; a move toward wholeness. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/archetype-of-the-animus-jungs-view-of-the-male-in-the-female/ - to understand this. And that is only a warning not to fall in love with any male. It is to say until you find wholeness you might be mistaken in your love.

But if it is not, keep watching your dreams.

Tony

saintlaluna

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 11:12:21 PM »
Thanks Tony,  it occured to me the man in my dreams could be a man I have met online but in person.  We have made plans to meet up when he and I both get back from our holidays.

But in saying that I have also been doing alot of spiritual development which suggests from your comments it might be that.

Very intersting indeed.

Regards and thanks.
Saintlaluna

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2010, 10:05:14 AM »
Thanks for communicating that to me.

Tony