Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Iridescent Energy?  (Read 6195 times)

Lovelight

• View Profile
Iridescent Energy?
« on: April 05, 2011, 12:11:57 AM »
Hi there,
Recently Ive started to have very vivid dreams but there's one in particular that i cant seem to stop thinking about.  I am in a school of some kind and its in the middle of a forest. I am with classmates and they ask me to show them how high i can leap into the air. As i start running i begin to use my hands as well.. digging my fingers into the dirt as i gain momentum- like a lion. i jump very far and feel almost superhuman. When i land, i see what i can only describe as an iridescent spirit or energy dancing in waves. i feel as though i am totally immersed in love while watching it. i tell a classmate that its a beautiful dragon, i dont know why because it looked nothing like a dragon.  this "blob" ( haha i feel like im disrespecting it by calling it that b/c it was so stunning) dances off into the sun. i then see an monster in the distance. I guess i would call him an "earth monster" because he reminded me of a tree.. but i was so elated when i saw him. i yelled "theres my best friend!" and woke. the beauty of this energy and how i felt is really resonating. ive begun a painting to see if i can capture it because words just dont do it justice. any interpretation you can give me would be amazing. thank you so much for your time. much love and light <3

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Iridescent Energy?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 11:44:31 AM »
Lovelight – Please do not lose the feeling and love that you met. I know it will fade, but it should never go away.

The iridescent light, the dragon, the blob, are all the far reaches of you. Maybe you cannot own it at the moment, but I hope you can open to it until it penetrates you completely.

It is what has been called our Spirit – formless and yet taking on all forms. At first it seems far beyond what we can call our own, but open to it in whatever you do, and some of it will shine through.

So shine a little light on all of us. If we all shine our light it will become a wonderful thing. See - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

Tony
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 07:51:46 AM by Tony Crisp »