Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Power of Stones  (Read 8162 times)

babinsky21

• View Profile
The Power of Stones
« on: April 07, 2011, 02:40:32 PM »
I am not an avid believer of all the dealings of meditating for each chakra, chanting spells, etc.

But I have heard of different things of the metaphysical earth.

I had a pink quartz(rose quartz) sent to me, ever since then I have been meditating with it
and putting it in my left side of my bra, or my left front pocket.

{Info on pink quartz: It is meant to induce feelings of unconditional love that opens the heart chakra to all forms of love: self-love, family love, platonic love, and romantic love. It can also aid in weight loss, and smoothen skin, etc }

I have also put it under my pillow for a few nights. I wanted to know personally from you, Tony Crisp,
or from anyone with this knowledge, if sleeping with a certain stone ranging from clear crystals or even to my Pink Quartz induces any changes or dreams; Or opens a certain awareness?

For some reason, I feel a change in my dreams, but I just cant pin point the exact change.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: The Power of Stones
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 02:05:11 PM »
Babinsky – For start, anything you believe in will dramatically change your health or even feelings. The wonderful book by Norman Cousins Anatomy of an Illness dramatically demonstrated this.

Also, if you understand that everything that exists has emerged from a timeless and spaceless situation into the matter of our universe – and that because of the Big Bang, which I see as a wonderful creative act, then everything, every stone, ever piece of wood, everything in fact has the quality of that creation in us and in everything.

Of course different materials have different qualities. So if you put energy into believing it will pay for everything you give.

Tony