Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Scary and Repeating  (Read 5801 times)

maddieschmitt

• View Profile
Scary and Repeating
« on: March 30, 2011, 04:33:32 PM »
Crisp,

Whenever I dream it often repeats itself for about three nights. My most recent repeating dram has been very strange and somewhat alarming. Also, I typically never have nightmares - which this one kind of was.

My dream was over very quickly. All I can remember is that I was waling along some type of gravel/dirt-ish surface and I walked up to a body buried in the ground up to its head. The body was of a young woman who had blond hair. Her body (well, only her head because that's all I could see) was extremely pale. Very pasty white. Her eyes were bloodshot. Upon approaching her, she opened her jaw wide, and then her jaw seemed to "unlock" and it opened even scarily further. I remember being afraid of stepping in her mouth. And, like I said, this dream has repeated for about 3 nights in a row.

Any thoughts? And thank you so so much!

Maddie

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Scary and Repeating
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 04:32:58 PM »
Maddie – First of all a nightmare is an important way of releasing and hopefully making you realising something that you have overlooked doing. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/nightmares/

Obviously our dreams dramatise what is going on and what we need to do. When understood, a nightmare brings the strength of the emotions and the original cause to our attention, so we can understand the connections and perhaps change our reactions.

The cause in your case is that you have buried alive a part of you. The dream repeats because it is really important that you understand it and claim the part of you that is frightening you. To save a lot of time repeating stuff I suggest you read the thing I say to See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/what-we-need-to-remember-about-dreaming/

So to learn and move forward, try visualising yourself as the girl who is buried. You need to do this with an open heart ready to feel what the image makes you feel.

Tony

maddieschmitt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 06:00:36 PM »
Thank you! I will take a look at those links asap! And of course, I will try to look deeper into this dream.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 11:50:31 AM »
See the latest post.

Tony