Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Eagle & me  (Read 5681 times)

can_apaydn

• View Profile
Eagle & me
« on: April 11, 2011, 07:49:19 PM »
Hi friends,

I had a dream last night. I was standing at the rooftop of a high building, in a beautiful city (it was like NY or Chicago) with a beautiful sunset. Then a gorgeous, huge, white eagle appeared in before me. It opened its beautiful wings, hailed me, then soared suddenly... Draw circles around me, maybe a hundred times... Each circle became closer and closer. I felt the wind and the beautiful sound  that its wings created, again and again. Then it looked me in the eye and gone away.
It was very peaceful and calming.

Can anybody interpret this?
Thanks.

can_apaydn

• View Profile
Re: Eagle & me
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 08:01:24 PM »
Btw pardon my english if there's a mistake or informal language.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 01:31:04 PM »
Can_apaydn – This is a special sign to you. It is a sign from your spirit, but I cannot tell you what it wants from you. That is for you to find out. If you have any Native American background, or any connection with spiritual cultural teachings you could go on a sacred fast or a sweat lodge to find your own truth - or whatever is suitable to your cultural background.

If not that, then you could read http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-in-your-dream/

Tony

can_apaydn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2011, 02:44:27 PM »
Thank you Tony, I'm sure your advice will be helpful. I'll inform you if there's any change.